The Baird Family

Monday, August 6, 2007

Watts Reunion Hillbilly Night






Every year at our family reunion we have a game night saturday evening. One family is in charge of the entertainment for all 100 people. This past June we had hillbilly night!
We all gathered to play family fued and each family had to prepare a commercial. Ours was a hillbilly dating service "You don't want to date your cousin, date mine"! My cousin Derick and I were the "couple", very strange but funny. We had many great laughs
and a lot of funny pictures. Maybe it is easier to understand why I am the way I am now that you see where I come from!

1 Comments:

At August 6, 2007 at 9:22 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

candice
this is hilarious!!!
now read my blog...tag you're it!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home